Organic Aloe Vera Powder
Botanical Name: Aloe Barbadensis Miller
Historically, the aloe plant was used by the ancient Egyptians and known for its healing properties, especially for the skin and hair. It contains a number of vitamins including A,C, E and B vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium and copper as also many micronutrients. While the aloe gel can be used straight from the plant, the aloe vera powder is made from the dried leaves, making it handy to use and easy to access.
- Consuming aloe vera may help with reducing acne, psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis. Speeds up healing of burns and cuts*
- Contains enzymes that help break down food and assist with proper digestion*
- Great for using it for healthy hair, ideal for using it for skincare, cosmetic and personal care.
How to Use Aloe Vera:
You can mix aloe vera powder with coconut oil, curd or egg to make a hair mask and hair conditioner. Aloe vera powder can also be added to gram flour, curd or egg white and used as a face mask for clear skin and acne reduction. Mix aloe vera powder with powdered henna and make a paste with water to color and condition hair.
- Reduction in acne scars
- Relief from sunburn
- Improves skin texture
Because aloe contains natural keratin, it helps smoothen the hair shaft and is an excellent after- shampoo conditioner. Do rinse it off entirely before styling.
About Our Aloe Vera Powder:
- Fresh USDA Certified Organic Aloe Vera Powder – Aloe Barbadensis Miller
- Certified Batch Tested
- Verified Gluten Free
- Carefully hand packed in Texas.
- High in vitamins and Minerals
- Helps treat canker sores
- Comes in a Resealable Bag
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, Non-Irradiated, Raw, Non-GMO & More
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose , treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.