Organic Coriander Seeds
Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
For a sweet, earthy addition to any dish, coriander seeds are the way to go! The seed of the ever-popular cilantro plant, this herb has a softer flavor profile that beautifully complements its leafy counterpart. What makes these coriander seeds organic? Each plant was cultivated completely free of any unwanted unhealthy substances, so you can be sure all your meals are as safe and healthy as possible.
Whole coriander seeds offer a mildly sweet flavor with earthy undertones and a soft, floral note. This delicate flavor profile blends perfectly with a variety of meats; chicken, turkey, duck, fish, pork, and beef all benefit from the addition of coriander. Sprinkle into your favorite soups, stocks, sauces, and broths for a mildly autumnal taste, or add to dry rubs and marinades for a more concentrated sweet flavor. Think coriander has no place in sweets? Think again! The subtle floral notes of this aromatic pair perfectly with brighter flavors like lime, white chocolate, mango, and ginger.
- 100% organically cultivated, free of synthetic fertilizers and unhealthy substances.
- Convenient whole seeds are easy to incorporate into most recipes.
- Lightly sweet, floral notes pair well with desserts and savory dishes.
- Sprinkle into marinades, dry rubs, stocks, sauces, soups, and more.
- Blends well with most cuts of meat.
- Pairs nicely with vanilla and citrus-based sweets.