Looking for a quick and easy pasta dish with a kick of heat? Try our Pasta with Chili Flakes recipe! This dish is perfect for those who love a little spice in their life.This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a comforting weekend meal.Try it today and spice up your pasta game!
Pasta with Chili Flakes Recipe
The dish is made with simple ingredients like pasta, olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes. The pasta is cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes. This creates a simple but flavorful dish that is sure to please. The chili flakes give the dish a nice kick of heat that is balanced out by the rich olive oil.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and red chili flakes and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the garlic and chili flakes. Toss to coat the pasta in the sauce.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve pasta in bowls, garnished with fresh parsley or basil, if desired.
- For the pasta, you can use any type you prefer, such as spaghetti, fettuccine, or linguine.
- Make sure to cook the pasta al dente, according to the package instructions, so that it retains a firm texture and doesn't become mushy.
- If you want to make the dish more filling, you can add vegetables like cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, or bell peppers.
- You can also add protein like chicken, shrimp, or tofu.
- If you prefer a milder dish, you can reduce the amount of chili flakes used or omit them entirely.
- You can also add a tablespoon of honey to balance out the heat.
- You can finish the pasta with a sprinkle of fresh herbs like basil or parsley for added flavor and color.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or halved to serve more or fewer people, respectively.
- This dish can be served as a main course or a side dish.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.Reheat gently on the stove-top or in the microwave before serving.
- As always, make sure to consult with your doctor before adding any new supplement to your diet and lifestyle.
- Serving Size
- 1 Cup
- per serving
- 5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- .2 grams
- 1.4 milligrams
- 18.9 grams
- 2.5 grams
- 0.7 grams
- 4.3 grams