Organic Amla Powder:
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica
Amla powder is made from amla also known as Indian gooseberry. It has been recognized as a super-food thanks to the fact that it has more vitamin C than orange, more antioxidants than acai berry and pomegranate and the word itself comes from Sanskrit amlaki that stands for nectar of life. While you can always add amla to your daily diet, using amla powder is the quickest and surest way to reap all the benefits of this super-food.
- Amla is loaded with antioxidants and high in Vitamin C, increases absorption of calcium*
- Contains anti-aging properties and aids in detoxification, prevents free radical damage*
- Excellent for boosting the immune system and preventing cold and flu*
How to Use Amla Powder:
You can mix equal amounts of amla powder and honey and have at regular intervals to get relief from sore throats and colds. Add a teaspoon of the powder to smoothies or blended vegetable and fruit drinks. Mix amla powder with oil and use as a pre-conditioning treatment for frizzy and dry hair.
- Reduces acidity in the body
- Fights inflammation
- Improves hemoglobin levels
Use amla powder in salads or add to tea infusions or even add to curries, dals and beans.
About Our Amla Powder:
- Fresh USDA Certified Organic Amla Powder – Indian Gooseberry
- Certified Batch Tested
- Verified Gluten Free
- Carefully hand packed in Texas.
- Rich in Antioxidants & Anti-Aging Properties
- Excellent Immune Booster
- Comes in a Resealable Bag
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, Non-Irradiated, Raw, Non-GMO & More
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.