Organic Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
Ashwagandha is an easy way to reap the myriad health benefits of this herb, lauded in Ayurveda and natural medicine. Ashwagandha has been in use in India, the Middle East and parts of Africa for over 3,000 years. The leaves of this shrub were used to bind cuts and wounds as it was known for its healing abilities. It has an earthy and robust taste. It is now widely used as a dietary supplement. When added to foods and drinks, it becomes more bioavailable to the body.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to promote immunity and improves sleep quality*
- Rich in Vitamin C, fiber, calcium, protein, fiber, and antioxidants*
- Great for using it in smoothies, warm water, milk, and honey, or use it hot with stevia and lemon.
How to Use Ashwagandha Powder:
Use ½ to 1 teaspoon of the powder in your favorite beverage, smoothie or tea. The powder can be mixed with ghee and sugar and eaten as it is. You can also add the powder to cookies and Indian sweet like laddoos and shrikhand. This herbal powder, added to your face pack, improves the skin and reduces wrinkles.
Ashwagandha powder can be added in beverages such as coffee or tea as well as smoothies. It can blend into soups and stews, oatmeal, and many other dishes.
About Our Ashwagandha Powder:
- Fresh USDA Certified Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- Certified Batch Tested
- Gluten Free
- Carefully hand-packed in Texas.
- Known for its ancient medicinal herb*
- Comes in a Resealable Bag
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, Non-Irradiated, Raw, Non-GMO & More