Organic Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
If you're ready to try something unique, ashwagandha root powder may be the perfect addition to your spice cabinet! This fragrant herb comes from the root of the evergreen Withania somnifera tree that grows in India and Southeast Asia. It has been used every day to help keep both the mind and body healthy.
Organic ashwagandha powder has a powerfully bitter flavor profile that primarily benefits from being paired with other hearty spices. Traditionally, ashwagandha is combined with honey or clarified butter, which produces a seasoning known as churna. Churna is often blended into sweet milk teas, smoothies, and hot cocoa for a controlled punch of bitterness. In savory cooking, churna can be found in a variety of soups, marinades, stews, and even fried churna balls! Ashwagandha powder is strong enough to cut through sweetness and add just the right amount of contrast to almost any flavor.
- 100% organically cultivated.
- USDA certified organic, kosher, and keto-friendly,
- Traditional ingredients for many cultural dishes.
- Blend with honey to make sweet churna, ideal for desserts and beverages.
- Pair with clarified butter for savory soups, stews, marinades, and more.
- Combine with other spice blends for a unique flavor profile.
- Contain no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Non-irradiated, raw, vegan, and non-GMO.