Organic Ashwagandha Powder:
Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
If you're ready to try something unique, ashwagandha root powder may be the perfect addition to your spice cabinet! The root of the Withania somnifera evergreen trees of India and Southeast Asia, this aromatic herb has been used daily to help promote wellness in both the mind and the body.
Organic ashwagandha powder has a powerfully bitter flavor profile that primarily benefits from paired with other hearty spices. Traditionally, an ashwagandha is combined with honey or clarified butter, which produces a seasoning known as churna. Churna is often blended into sweet milk teas, smoothies, and hot cocoa for a controlled punch of bitterness; in savory cooking, churna can be found in a variety of soups, marinades, stews, and even in fried churna balls! The potency of ashwagandha powder tends to cut through the sweetness and offers just the right of contrast to nearly any flavor profile.
- 100% organically cultivated.
- USDA certified organic, kosher, and keto-friendly,
- Traditional ingredients for many cultural dishes.
- Blend with honey to make sweet churna, ideal for desserts and beverages.
- Pair with clarified butter for savory soups, stews, marinades, and more.
- Combine with other spice blends for a unique flavor profile.
- Contain no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Non-irradiated, raw, vegan, and non-GMO.