Organic Bay Leaves
Botanical Name: Laurus Nobilis
Looking for a way to spruce up your cooking? Dried bay leaves are packed with a lovely, rich flavor that adds much-needed complexity to a variety of savory dishes. Cultivated from the bay trees of the Mediterranean, this herb has a strong, bitter taste that tends to stand out among other spices. Simply add a few bay leaves along with your other herbs and allow it to simmer for an earthy, floral note. These organic bay leaves were specially cultivated without any synthetic fertilizers, so you can be sure your meals are free of unwanted substances.
Try incorporating bay leaves into your marinades, sauces, and stews; this fragrant herb beautifully complements the flavor profile of poultry like chicken, turkey, and duck but makes an excellent gravy for most other cuts of meat as well. Working with a pressure cooker? Add a leaf or two to your favorite rice pilaf for a potent flavor elevation.
- Easy to add into most dishes; simply use with other herbs and remove the whole leaf before serving.
- Organically grown without any synthetic fertilizers.
- Convenient packaging for storage and handling.
- Great with poultry, fish, and beef.
- Add to broth, stock, soups, gravies, and sauces.
- Use with rice, potatoes, and other grains for a delightfully earthy flavor.