Organic Cinnamon Powder:
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Verum
Organic cinnamon powder is a handy spice in the kitchen as it goes well with sweet and savory dishes and perks up the food when just a dash is used. It has a sweet, woody yet spicy and warming intensity and adds its characteristic flavor to the foods it is used in. Cinnamon is native to Southeast Asia, while cassia, that has a similar aroma, originated in China. The powder is rich in calcium, iron and potassium and many other micro-nutrients.
- Cassia cinnamon is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties*
- Cassia cinnamon has long been used for many years in herbal medicines*
- Great for adding it in savory dishes like curries, meat, teas or hot coffee, cereals, recipes, cinnamon roll, and baked goods.
How to Use Cinnamon Powder:
Cinnamon powder can be used in tea, coffee, milk and other beverages, added to soups and sauces, used in Indian and western gravies and curries. It can be used in cookies, cakes, breads, desserts and chocolates. Can you imagine apple pie without cinnamon? Sprinkle on top of buttered and sugared toast, or add to your morning cereal for added intense flavor.
Use cinnamon powder regularly in your foods and try it on your ice-cream or sundaes for an added burst of flavor.
About Our Cinnamon Powder:
- Fresh USDA Certified Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Certified Batch Tested
- Verified Gluten Free
- Product of India but carefully hand-packed in Texas.
- Great for cooking or used as a medicine to treat sore throat, arthritis,
- Contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Comes in a Resealable Bag
- Second most popular spice, after black peppercorn